About Me!

Hi! My name is Veronica.  I live in Pennsylvania.  I have 7 people in my family including my mom, dad, sister Pam, dog Smirnoff, cat Kalua, and my fish Betty.  My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing, and birdwatching.  My favorite color is purple.  My favorite food is corndogs.   I LOVE history!  The things I like to learn in history are 9/11, Titanic, aliens etc.  My favorite book is Out of My Mind, by Sharon M. Draper.

Keep on Bloggin’!

Veronica

3 thoughts on “About Me!

1. G’day Veronica,
    Thanks for registering for the September 2012 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th September, when the first challenge was published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

2. Hi my name is Morgan and I live in Canada.
    What is your favorite bird?
    What is your favorite thing to draw?
    Please come visit blog.
    morgand4gv.edublogs.org/

• My favorite bird is an Eastern Bluebird. My favorite things to draw are landscapes, birds, and everyday objects. (pencils, food, animals etc.) Ok, I will visit your blog! Are you in the Student Blogging Challenge?